Sunday 17 January 2016

This Week # 16

This Week #16

Oh my god! I'm blogging!:P So it's been a while since I did regular posts on here, but I'm getting back into it. I've discovered that I'm much better at organising my blogging than I am at actually blogging. Procrastinating much!

1. Last Saturday I went to my friends 18th birthday movie night. I was quite anxious as parties are kind of  challenge for me but it was actually really fun.

2. I had my last regular shift at work :( They had to change manager and now they don't need me so I'm avoiding all internet shopping sites.

3. I had a driving lesson; In which I think I actually did some proper driving without my instructor telling me what to do!

4. I uploaded quite a scary blog post when I relaunched my blog. AND people actually liked it, I never expected the response I got so thank you if you're one of the lovely people who commented. (I even took a friggin' selfie for the post)

5. IT SNOWED! Which means 1 of 2 things; either I'm very happy because it's so pretty and I'm inside or I hate it as I'm in public and there's a 99% chance that I'll fall over.

6. I momentarily forgot about my money problems and went shopping. I blame Asos!

7. I discovered the wonder that is Pinterest! And the way you can enter any piece of clothing and find all sorts of ways to style it!

What did you get up to this week? Anything fun?  Let me know in the comments.

I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading.

Love Sorcha 
              xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment