Sunday 14 June 2015

This Week #11

This Week #11

A couple of interesting things happenned this week. I have recently realised that my inability to drive really does impact on how much I can do in a week. Hopefully I'll start to get the hang of driving in my lessons soon, my next one is on monday.

So this week...

1. I Went on a mini shopping spree. From H&M, I got a cushion cover that I've been wanting for a while and a style of hat which I've been having trouble finding one that fits.

2. My watch replacement arrived! It hasn't broken yet and it's keeping the time. Second time lucky! Plus my shirt from The DUFF came and I also bought some pinteresty straws cus sometimes I buy pointless things :P

This Week #11

3.  Attempting to take well lit blog photos. It was quite succesful I think. Check out the finished products in my 'What's In My Bag' post.

4. We went to our local 50 seater cinema twice this week. We saw 'Far From The Madding Crowd' which was very lovey dovey but quite god and 'Moomins On The Riviera' because my mum's a big fan.

5. On friday night we had dinner outside for mums birthday. I made my speciality strawberry lemonade, which you can get the recipe for in Thursdays blog post.

6. I'm a big lover of well worn (cough* scruffy) converse but my favourite white pair were starting to look a little too grubby. So I experimented with soaking them in Vanish stain remover and it worked amazingly! I absolutely love that stuff!

7. I discovered that there is such things as lightening shampoo. I'm trying John Frieda Sheer Go Blonder. It usually takes me quite a while to actually purchase products I here about but it's on deal at superdrug so I went for it. According to my mum it's working already.

8. I got to do some sun bathing!!! It was only one day and then it rained for the rest of the week but I wore my shorts and I wasn't cold!

What did you get up to this week? Did you have any warm weather where you are? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post.

Love Sorcha
               xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment