Sunday 7 June 2015

This Week #10

This Week #10

The sun finally started to come out this week, unfortunately the wind remained very cold. However it did give me the chance to try and take some well lit photos.

So this week...

This Week #10

1. I went to see The Avengers with my sister who surprised me with a fantastic amount of my favourite sweeties. Plus The movie was amazing and I can't believe it took me so long to see it!

2. I got some of this month magazines, which had great freebies but now that it's sunny I want to save reading them until I get a chance to sun bathe.

3. I had a mini Asos shopping spree. I got some new jeans and I'm giving Pixi Glow Tonic a go; I already love it which is annoying because I'm not sure I can afford it without deal.

4. After reading this post about back drops by Mandy from A Girl, Obsessed; I loaded up my items and headed outside with a variety or blankets, patterns and card. I felt very professional.


5. My Dad came back from his holiday! I was really missing him so it was lovely to see him. He got me and my sister some presents from various places in Europe, Schlaf Schafchen means sleepy sheep :P

6.  This month I found some really useful blog posts that helped me up my blogging game. Check out my favourites posts for great blogging and beauty advice.



7. This is my sister and her friends, dressed up as various Star Wars characters for our village wakes day.

8. I discovered the wonder of Dominoes pizza, I wasn't expecting it to be so good!

9. We have this ridiculously pretty poppy in our garden, which practically looks like it's made of paper.



Did you get up to anything fun this week? Has summer shown it's self any more where you are? Let me know in the comments.

I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading.

Love Sorcha
             xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment