Tuesday 30 December 2014

Blog Favorites: December Posts




Some of my favourite posts from December. I love a useful post but sometimes I like a nosey into other people lives too.

5 Tips For Fighting Acne –  the first time I’ve come across someone with similar sounding skin; And some great advice!

Useful Sites For New And Established Bloggers #7Just one of her very useful posts.

A Dressing Table Update – Because the photography is gorgeous and I love a good nosey.

+ Beauty Hacks #1 – Some useful tips and some funny truths.

The UK Beauty Subscription Box Guide – Really useful, if you’re interested in starting one; reviews and comparisons, all in one place.

Post Party Essentials – Some great tips, for a busy time of year.

+ Go Splits! – cus I wanna do a handstand and I wanna do the spilt. Who wouldn’t?

How To Take Photos Of Stars – I more or less already new how to do this but it’s always good to get some tips; and the rest of this site is great for photography info.

How To Pack Without Wrinkles - I love a good life hack.


Exploring The Face Map -  Always useful.

What are your favourite posts? Are they useful, inspirational or fun? Or all of the above?

Love, Sorcha

                xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my blog post!
    Rebecca-Louise, Autumn Leaves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the mention!

    ReplyDelete